Having a problem such as the PS3 Green Light Of Death is one of the headaches that console owners commonly experience. This problem can however be resolved by following a few troubleshooting steps.
The steps are easy and can be performed by anyone regardless of the technical knowledge possessed.
PS3 Green Light Of Death Solutions
- Reset The Console – This is a very easy step that can potentially get rid of the problem. Follow the steps below to reset the console:
- Turn the console’s power switch off
- Turn it back on
- Press and hold the power button until you hear 3 beeps
- Select the format option in the initial setup menu to complete the reset.
- Loose Cables – This is among the most common causes of GLOD and in order to find out if your device has loose cables, you just need to unplug and replug the cables connected to it. Ensure that when you plug them back they are correctly connected to the ports.
- The Hard Drive –The last step is to simply remove the hard drive from the console and when you put it back in make sure that it is properly in place.
The Last Repair Options Available
- Technical Support – If you have already exhausted all the recommended manual steps above then you should consider sending the device back to Sony for repair. However, you need to keep in mind that:
- It normally takes a month or more to have your console back.
- You need to pay for the shipping expenses in sending the device to Sony.
- If your device is out of warranty you need to shoulder both the repair charges as well as the shipping fees.
- Do-it-yourself Method – Using a repair guide is also one great solution GLOD and other problems of the console. This is a popular alternative among console users due to a variety of reasons.
The best thing about using the repair guide is that it is less expensive compared to the technical support from Sony and it doesn’t take a month or more to resolve the problem.
Are you wondering what benefits can the guide offer you? Do you want to use it now? Visit: PS3 Green Light Of Death Repair Guide
With the use of the program the repair can be done at home and the user can be guaranteed with risk-free repair process.
Check out the guide that provides a variety of detailed troubleshooting guidelines for different console issues! Visit: PS3 Green Light Of Death Fix
Are you experiencing PS3 No Power problems? If you are then you’re on the right page. There are different causes of the problem and there are also appropriate solutions for each cause.
Once you determine the cause of the issue you will not have a hard time find the best solution for it.
PS3 No Power Causes
- The Electrical Cord – This among the basic problems why a console can’t be turned on. Make sure that the cord that is attached at the back of the console or that is plugged into the wall is properly connected. The cord may also be damaged or not working anymore such as if it has cuts. To verify you may use another cord and see if you are still having the same problem.
- The Electrical Outlet – Another potential reason behind the problem is that the electrical outlet may no longer be working. To verify you may unplug the console and plug a lamp or other device. If the device does not turn on then it is the outlet that is causing the problem. If you have this kind of problem you need to hire an electrician and have your outlet fixed.
- Overheating – If the indicator light of the console is flashing red then it may be an indication that it is overheating. It must be cooled down first before you will be able use the console. There are several ways in which you can avoid overheating and keep your console running again. You may clean it up and ensure that its ventilation is not hindered by placing it in an open space.
- The Yellow Light Of Death – Another cause of the problem is the occurrence of the yellow light of death that makes the light indicator yellow. When the yellow light appears you will naturally be unable to turn the console on.
The Most Proven Solutions For The Problem
- Manual Methods – There are certain troubleshooting steps that you can take and that you can get online to fix the problem. You can use the information to resolve each and every potential cause of the problem.
- Sony Repair – If for any reason you don’t want to try the manual methods and take a risk then you can always send your device to Sony and have it fixed.
There is another option that comes in a form of an advanced repair solution that is considered as a safer, faster and cost-effective repair alternative.
Find out more about the greatest solution for all console problems! Visit: PS3 No Power Repair Guide
This repair tutorial provides detailed instructions on how to fix a variety of problems encountered by the console.
Why don’t you start using the best and cheaper repair method! Use the guide now! Visit: PS3 No Power Fix
Do you want to know how to fix problems such as PS3 No Video? There are actually a series of steps that you can take to find solution to the problem.
These steps can help you find the most appropriate solution for the console’s incapacity to show audio-visual effects.
How You Can Manually Fix PS3 No Video
- The first thing that you can do to resolve the issue is to simply ensure that the console and the TV are properly connected. Try to check the cables that connect the console and the TV and make sure that each end is correctly attached.
- If it is still not working then you may unplug the cable that connects the console and the VCR or DVD if one is connected and directly connect it to the TV. The signal may be interrupted due to the presence of another device.
- There is a chance that it’s not really the console that has the problem but the cable that is connected to it. You may get another cable to find out if your original cable is causing the problem.
- Find the signal of your console by pressing the TV’s remote “input” button. There are televisions that have multiple video inputs and there is a chance that the wrong input was selected. Try to fix the problem by simply choosing the appropriate input.
- Reset your console by pressing and holding its power button until you hear two beeps. In doing this the console will go back to its default settings and it will fix the problem.
- If the above-mentioned solutions don’t work then you may get your console and connect it to other TV unit. Navigate to the menu and make sure that the television is set to a minimum of 480p resolution.
Other Remedies For The Problem
What is usually recommended when the troubleshooting steps fail is to simply let Sony fix the problem. There may be serious issues that the console is encountering and that needs to be properly addressed. Sony will not charge you if your device is still under warranty and if it’s not you will pay for the repair and shipping.
The best solution for most console owners is to actually use a repair guide that provides comprehensive and advanced do-it-yourself repair methods.
Are you wondering how the guide works? Do you want to start using it right now? Visit: PS3 No Video Repair Guide
You will never have to suffer from any problem that your console may encounter as you will gain lifetime access to the latest repair solutions developed.
Check out the best solution for a variety of problems encountered by consoles! Visit: PS3 No Video Fix
Are you hearing odd PS3 3 Beeps? If you are then don’t be alarmed as there are many things that you need to know about the sound.
The odd sounds can mean that it is having certain problems such as mentioned below.
PS3 3 Beeps Causes
- When your turn your console off while it is still accessing the hard drive you will surely hear 3 short sounds. This is because the console is still running or processing the active files. Before you turn your device off make sure that you have already closed videos, music and other active connection.
- Overheating is among the common causes of odd sounds that you usually hear from your console. When you are using the device and it suddenly turns off while giving you 3 sounds and flashing red lights it can only mean that it is overheating.
- When you try to open your console and it suddenly gives you three sounds and flashing red lights it can mean that your device is having CPU or GPU error and is disconnected from the motherboard.
How To Resolve The Sound Problems
- In order to remedy overheating issues that results to the occurrence of the sounds you may relocate the console to a wider and open space. Add up some fans and make sure that it’s properly ventilated as overheating can cause not just the sounds but also damage in the internal components. There are many other things that you can do to prevent overheating and to prevent the sound problems.
- You may also not resolve the problem on your own and just allow Sony too fix the device and regain its overall health. You can send the device to Sony, pay for repair and shipping if the warranty has already expired or just pay for shipping if it’s still under warranty. It normally takes 4 weeks or more before the device can be returned to you.
You can also take advantage of the repair guide that is made available in the market today and that is widely used by console owners.
Learn more about the number of repair solutions that the guide can offer! Visit: PS3 3 Beeps Repair Solution Guide
This repair guide is an all-in-one solution that provides an enormous number of solutions for different issues or problems that the console usually encounters. You can have the guide at low price and use it at your own home.
Why don’t you take a look at the most powerful console repair tutorial today! Visit: PS3 3 Beeps Fix
Are you experiencing PS3 No Sound problems? There are actually a few identified reasons why such a problem takes place.
You need to perform a few steps in order to determine the cause of the problem as well as the solution.
PS3 No Sound Repair Methods
- The first step that you can take to try on is press and hold the power button of the console until you hear the first, second and third beep. Once you hear the 3 consecutive beeps you may then release the button and see if it worked.
- If the previous step did not work you may try checking the cables if they are properly connected. Loose cables can cause audible problems in the console so you can unplug and replug cables properly to see if it’s causing the problem. You may also try to connect your console using another cable as there is a chance that the one you are using may be defective.
- Check your TV and figure out if it is on mute or check its settings. This is necessary as there are times when it’s not really the console that is causing the problem but the TV. If possible, use another TV for your unit and check if you still have the same problem and if you still do then you may need to figure out what’s wrong with your console.
- Another alternative is to detach from and place back the hard driven to the console. Make sure that when you place the hard drive back it is positioned correctly to ensure that its alignment is not causing the problem.
What To Do If None Of The Methods Work
If all of the trouble-shooting steps mentioned above don’t work then your console may be having a more serious problem. You can let Sony fix your console by taking advantage of the device’s warranty. However, you may consider the following before sending your device to the manufacturer:
- If the device is still in warranty you will get free repair but you need to should the shipping cost.
- If the warranty has expired you need to pay for the repair and the shipping expenses.
- The repair usually takes a month or more so it will take quite a while to get back.
A repair guide is another solution that most users find very helpful as it provides solutions for a wide range of problems in using the console.
Check out how this repair tutorial can repair the audio problem that your console is encountering! Visit: PS3 No Sound Repair Guide
It is significantly cheaper and users will be able to fix the device on their own and at home.
Do you want to use the tutorial now and to start fixing your device? Visit: PS3 No Sound Fix
PS3 Overheating is usually caused by several factors and when it happens to your console you may find it difficult to have an uninterrupted and enjoyable game play.
There are things that you need to do in order to avoid the problem or eliminate the undesirable consequences carried along with it.
How You Can Reduce PS3 Overheating
- One way to counter the problem is to simply add more fans to cool the device. If getting extra fans for your device is not a problem then you can actually reduce the severity of the problem by simply having fans to cool it off.
- Poor ventilation is another potential cause of the problem. Make sure that nothing gets in the way for the console to get the amount of air that it needs. You may move the console to an open space from a tight space.
- Dust build-up is also among the many reasons why the console’s temperature levels increase. Make sure that the console does not accumulate dust by cleaning it internally and externally. However, you need to be very careful cleaning your device as you may end up damaging it.
- Another alternative is to replace the sensor at it may be giving wrong information on the level of temperature. This can actually prevent the sensor from shutting down so you may try on this repair option.
- There is a great chance that the power supply is contributing to the high temperature levels. You may also need to change the power supply and check if it reduces the temperature levels.
- You may also try restarting your console especially when it shows signs of high temperature levels. You may cool it off for around 30 minutes and turn it back on.
- Ensure that the cables of the device are properly connected as loose cables can also encourage the temperature to increase. Unplug the cables and replug them to ensure that they are correctly connected.
- Another step that you can take is to simply take out the hard drive from the console, put it back properly and make sure that it is placed properly inside the console.
- Mechanical issues are also among the main causes of the problem and you need to settle them firs before you will be able to reduce the temperature of the device. You can either send the device to Sony for repair or use a powerful repair guide to fix the problem on your own.
If you want to fix the console on your own you can take advantage of a specialized repair guide that is comprised of tons of information and solutions to fight or eliminate problems encountered by the console.
Start using the powerful guide that can help you fix the problem fast! Visit: PS3 Overheating Repair Guide
The guide doesn’t cost too much and it provides fast and effective repair process that you would surely find very helpful.
Why don’t you check out the world’s most trusted repair guide for game consoles! Visit: PS3 Overheating Fix
Are you wondering why PS3 Controller Won’t Charge and how it can be repaired? If you are then you’re looking at the right page.
There are different ways of repairing the console’s joystick if it doesn’t seem to get the power being transmitted.
Why PS3 Controller Won’t Charge And How To Fix It
- One thing that you can try on is to make sure that the console is powered on when the joystick is connected to a USB port. Keep in mind that your console won’t transmit power to the joystick when it is powered off you should always keep it connected during game plays or just keep the console running to power up your joystick.
- Another solution is to simply plug the joystick to your computer’s USB port. If you see flashing four red lights on the top of the joystick then it means that it is getting energy and its working. The joystick has its internal battery and if it is unable to get power as it should even when the system is on then it may be best that you purchase a new one.
- If none of the recommended solutions work then you may buy a new joystick and replace the one that’s not working. There are plenty of available products which you can purchase online that are perfectly suitable for your console.
- If you want to have your console and your joystick checked and ensure that everything is working properly you may send them to Sony. The reason why it is also a good idea to let Sony fix the problem is that you are guaranteed a safe repair process. It will also fix other problems in the console or joystick that are existing and that can potentially worsen. You may however need to pay for the cost of shipping if you’ll send your device to Sony.
- The most popular solution for all console problems is to simply use a repair tutorial. This repair tutorial is a guide that contains pretty much everything about how you can easily fix any problem on your console on your own without sending it to Sony. With the use of the guide you will be able to not just fix your joystick but also other problems that you may encounter in the future.
You can also take advantage of a repair guide that allows you to fix the problem on your own using the most proven repair methods.
Are you now wondering what you can get out of using the do-it-yourself repair guide? Visit: PS3 Controller Won’t Charge Repair Guide
With the help of the repair tutorial you will never be forced to spend too much of your money and wait for one month or more just to have your console fixed.
Why don’t you start repairing the console effectively using the powerful guide? Visit: PS3 Controller Won’t Charge Fix
Do you want to know what PS3 DNS Error is and how it can be fixed? This console issue has been a common problem among users and there are ways to effectively resolve it.
All you have to do is follow the steps provided below to resolve this particular type of problem.
What Is A PS3 DNS Error?
This takes place when the user is unable to connect to the home network and be deprived of access to the many online features that the console can provide such as music streaming, online gaming or internet browsing. This problem usually displays a message that you are disconnected from the server and then followed by a group of numbers and letters like 8002A220 that helps Sony to identify the cause of the problem. If it is not fixed, the user will not be able to get the console back online and to enjoy interactive game play.
How The Problem Is Usually Resolved
- Reset The Modem – This repair option can be easily done as you only need to reset the modem where your console is connected to. Power off the modem for several minutes, then turn it on and check if you can already go online.
- Firewall – Turn off the firewall of the computer that you are using as its effects may appear or be reflected on the console.
- IP Address – Another thing that you can do to fix the problem is to simply verify the IP address that is entered on the console. Make sure that you have manually typed the IP address from your computer to your console and that the primary and secondary addresses are not typed in reverse order.
- Firmware Upgrade – You can upgrade the firmware of your game console by installing the latest firmware version. You can log on to your console’s website and do the update. Once you have already updated it to its latest version try connect to the internet with your console.
- Switch Off Router – This repair option will allow you to see whether or not it is the router that’s causing the problem. You may borrow another router and temporarily replace your own router. Check out if there are positive changes and if it still can’t connect to the internet then something else may be causing the problem.
If for any reason you want to find a different repair solution you can take advantage of a comprehensive guide that will teach you all the proven techniques in eliminating the problem.
Do you want to learn more about the best guide to fix the problem? Visit: PS3 DNS Error Fix Tutorial
This guide is widely used by console owners and is popularized by its capacity to provide fast, safe and cost-effective solutions.
Why don’t you take a look at the most useful repair tutorial available in the market today? Visit: PS3 DNS Error Fix
Having PS3 Red Screen Of Death is one thing that console users normally have a hard time dealing with. However, this can be fixed by determining what causes it and performing a series of troubleshooting steps.
The details below will help you understand many things about RSOD and how it can be fixed.
What Is The PS3 Red Screen Of Death?
This is the type of problem encountered by console owners where a red screen automatically appears after turning on the device. The problem is accompanied with an error message that uses different languages and that’s suggesting that you get in touch with Sony for assistance.
The Common Causes Of RSOD
One of the common causes of RSOD is overheating which usually results to internal hardware failure. When the console overheats, it then displays RSOD as reinforcement and to prevent it from frying itself. The other identified cause of the problem is that the laser may be out of sync.
How To Resolve The Issue Easily
- Most users take a simple remedy by turning the device off or about 30 minutes to allow it to cool down and to make the problem go away. However, RSOD can still continue to display if the root cause of the problem is not properly addressed.
- In fixing a problem that involves the Blu-ray laser you may need to have the console fixed by Sony. The company will take care of repairing the device for free if the device is still within warranty and you only have to pay for the shipping fees. If the warranty has already expired you may need to still have it fixed by Sony and this will cost you with the repair plus the shipping charges. And you should also expect that you will get your device back after one month or more.
There is also another repair option that will cost significantly lesser, provide speedy and safe repair process and that will guarantee impressive results.
Do you want to gain lifetime access to proven solutions for console problems? Visit: PS3 Red Screen Of Death Repair Guide
This option comes in a form of a repair tutorial that usually provides users with a detailed and most helpful guide to fix any problem encountered by the owner in using the console.
Why don’t you check out the guide that provides unique and proven repair techniques? Visit: PS3 Red Screen Of Death Fix
Do you want to know How To Clean PS3 Lens? You actually need to do a series of steps in order to totally free your console from dusts and other particles.
You just need to exercise reasonable care in performing the steps below to avoid damage on your device.
The Steps On How To Clean PS3 Lens
- The dusting kit is usually consists of the appropriate screw drivers, cotton swabs, container where you can place the screws and a fluid. Once you have the kit make sure that you turn your console off before unscrewing anything.
- Start by going to the left side of the console and opening its security lock. You also need to slide the device’s logo panel to remove it.
- Remove the screws which are located at the top of the console and place them on the container. Carefully pull the cover of the console towards you so that you will see the component that needs to be wiped.
- Pull the wires that are attached in the drive and gently flip it. Remove the electronic tape and you will see the BR box with screws in it. Remove the five tiny screws which are located at the bottom of the drive as well as the shell casing.
- Look at the center of the drive of the console’s drive and you will see the white wheel mechanism that you need to take out. You also need to remove the five tiny screws at the sides of the drive and lift the panel. Make sure that you don’t end up breaking the cable of the drive.
- Get the cotton swab soaked by the fluid and gently rub it on the Blu-ray lens located at the center. Rub the swab in a circular motion and make sure that you properly wiped all the dust on the surface before you rub the dry swab to take the residues.
- Once you are done wiping the dust away you may then reverse the steps and reassemble the console. Place the screws back to where you remove them until the device is fully reassembled.
- You may also need to wipe the game discs once you are done doing the steps enumerated above. Check out if your console if still or already working well.
If for any reason you want to do the steps using a safer and more effective way you can take advantage of a guide that contains complete details in making the console dust-free.
Start eliminating the problem and repair all the issues of your console now! Visit: How To Clean PS3 Lens Step-by-step Guide
This guide also provides complete instructions that you can use to resolve other problems that your console encounters.
Why don’t you check out professionally-made video instructions in fixing the problem? Visit: How To Clean PS3 Lens