Blu Ray Not Working
Are you looking for the best solution to PS3 Blu Ray Not Working problems? There are manual and advanced solutions for this type of problem which you can use to get your console running again.
The details below can help you diagnose and effectively fix the problem.
PS3 Blu Ray Not Working Causes
- One of the main causes of this particular problem is when the player gets out of alignment either when the console is accidentally dropped or during an intense game play. When this happens a user normally hears an odd noise during the game play.
- Build-up of dust in the unit also block the lens from properly playing and this is exactly why it is highly advisable that the console is always clean.
The Most Recommended Solutions For The Problem
- You can fix problems associated with alignment by reassembling the components properly or correcting the part that got misaligned. Follow the steps to fix the misalignment:
- The first thing that needs to be done is to open and reassemble the drive.
- You may then detach the platform holding the roller and make sure that you don’t touch the blue plastic bumpers.
- Separate the white gear from the black platform by twisting it.
- Raise the two catches by realigning the black platform and twisting the white gear in a counter-clockwise direction.
- You may then pull the rollers and attach the roller platform back to the drive.
- Load a junk CD at the top half of the drive and shake the top half gently.
- Reassemble the pieces together and see if it worked.
- In order to address dust problems in the console that’s causing the problem you may do the following steps enumerated below:
- Open the security lock of the console using a screw driver.
- Detach the seven screws that you see on the top of the console and lift the cover.
- Remove the wires attached to the drive as well as the shell casing.
- Once you see the lens gently clean it using a cotton swab with lens fluid and clean up the residue with a dry swab.
- Reassemble the parts and check if the process worked.
What You Can Do If The Steps Didn’t Work
You can have the console fixed by Sony if the device is still under warranty. If it’s not then you can still have it fixed but you have to pay for the repair as well as the cost of shipping.
You can also use a repair tutorial that provides professionally-made videos as well as detailed instructions of how to get your console running again.
Do you want to gain access to all the proven repair instructions contained in the guide? Visit: PS3 Blu Ray Not Working Repair Guide
The guide guarantees a safe and effective process and can even teach you how to fix the issue in an hour.
Why don’t you use the powerful repair guide now! Visit: PS3 Blu Ray Not Working Fix