Controller Won’t Charge
Are you wondering why PS3 Controller Won’t Charge and how it can be repaired? If you are then you’re looking at the right page.
There are different ways of repairing the console’s joystick if it doesn’t seem to get the power being transmitted.
Why PS3 Controller Won’t Charge And How To Fix It
- One thing that you can try on is to make sure that the console is powered on when the joystick is connected to a USB port. Keep in mind that your console won’t transmit power to the joystick when it is powered off you should always keep it connected during game plays or just keep the console running to power up your joystick.
- Another solution is to simply plug the joystick to your computer’s USB port. If you see flashing four red lights on the top of the joystick then it means that it is getting energy and its working. The joystick has its internal battery and if it is unable to get power as it should even when the system is on then it may be best that you purchase a new one.
- If none of the recommended solutions work then you may buy a new joystick and replace the one that’s not working. There are plenty of available products which you can purchase online that are perfectly suitable for your console.
- If you want to have your console and your joystick checked and ensure that everything is working properly you may send them to Sony. The reason why it is also a good idea to let Sony fix the problem is that you are guaranteed a safe repair process. It will also fix other problems in the console or joystick that are existing and that can potentially worsen. You may however need to pay for the cost of shipping if you’ll send your device to Sony.
- The most popular solution for all console problems is to simply use a repair tutorial. This repair tutorial is a guide that contains pretty much everything about how you can easily fix any problem on your console on your own without sending it to Sony. With the use of the guide you will be able to not just fix your joystick but also other problems that you may encounter in the future.
You can also take advantage of a repair guide that allows you to fix the problem on your own using the most proven repair methods.
Are you now wondering what you can get out of using the do-it-yourself repair guide? Visit: PS3 Controller Won’t Charge Repair Guide
With the help of the repair tutorial you will never be forced to spend too much of your money and wait for one month or more just to have your console fixed.
Why don’t you start repairing the console effectively using the powerful guide? Visit: PS3 Controller Won’t Charge Fix