Do you want to know what PS3 DNS Error is and how it can be fixed? This console issue has been a common problem among users and there are ways to effectively resolve it.
All you have to do is follow the steps provided below to resolve this particular type of problem.
What Is A PS3 DNS Error?
This takes place when the user is unable to connect to the home network and be deprived of access to the many online features that the console can provide such as music streaming, online gaming or internet browsing. This problem usually displays a message that you are disconnected from the server and then followed by a group of numbers and letters like 8002A220 that helps Sony to identify the cause of the problem. If it is not fixed, the user will not be able to get the console back online and to enjoy interactive game play.
How The Problem Is Usually Resolved
- Reset The Modem – This repair option can be easily done as you only need to reset the modem where your console is connected to. Power off the modem for several minutes, then turn it on and check if you can already go online.
- Firewall – Turn off the firewall of the computer that you are using as its effects may appear or be reflected on the console.
- IP Address – Another thing that you can do to fix the problem is to simply verify the IP address that is entered on the console. Make sure that you have manually typed the IP address from your computer to your console and that the primary and secondary addresses are not typed in reverse order.
- Firmware Upgrade – You can upgrade the firmware of your game console by installing the latest firmware version. You can log on to your console’s website and do the update. Once you have already updated it to its latest version try connect to the internet with your console.
- Switch Off Router – This repair option will allow you to see whether or not it is the router that’s causing the problem. You may borrow another router and temporarily replace your own router. Check out if there are positive changes and if it still can’t connect to the internet then something else may be causing the problem.
If for any reason you want to find a different repair solution you can take advantage of a comprehensive guide that will teach you all the proven techniques in eliminating the problem.
Do you want to learn more about the best guide to fix the problem? Visit: PS3 DNS Error Fix Tutorial
This guide is widely used by console owners and is popularized by its capacity to provide fast, safe and cost-effective solutions.
Why don’t you take a look at the most useful repair tutorial available in the market today? Visit: PS3 DNS Error Fix