Green Light Of Death
Having a problem such as the PS3 Green Light Of Death is one of the headaches that console owners commonly experience. This problem can however be resolved by following a few troubleshooting steps.
The steps are easy and can be performed by anyone regardless of the technical knowledge possessed.
PS3 Green Light Of Death Solutions
- Reset The Console – This is a very easy step that can potentially get rid of the problem. Follow the steps below to reset the console:
- Turn the console’s power switch off
- Turn it back on
- Press and hold the power button until you hear 3 beeps
- Select the format option in the initial setup menu to complete the reset.
- Loose Cables – This is among the most common causes of GLOD and in order to find out if your device has loose cables, you just need to unplug and replug the cables connected to it. Ensure that when you plug them back they are correctly connected to the ports.
- The Hard Drive –The last step is to simply remove the hard drive from the console and when you put it back in make sure that it is properly in place.
The Last Repair Options Available
- Technical Support – If you have already exhausted all the recommended manual steps above then you should consider sending the device back to Sony for repair. However, you need to keep in mind that:
- It normally takes a month or more to have your console back.
- You need to pay for the shipping expenses in sending the device to Sony.
- If your device is out of warranty you need to shoulder both the repair charges as well as the shipping fees.
- Do-it-yourself Method – Using a repair guide is also one great solution GLOD and other problems of the console. This is a popular alternative among console users due to a variety of reasons.
The best thing about using the repair guide is that it is less expensive compared to the technical support from Sony and it doesn’t take a month or more to resolve the problem.
Are you wondering what benefits can the guide offer you? Do you want to use it now? Visit: PS3 Green Light Of Death Repair Guide
With the use of the program the repair can be done at home and the user can be guaranteed with risk-free repair process.
Check out the guide that provides a variety of detailed troubleshooting guidelines for different console issues! Visit: PS3 Green Light Of Death Fix