HDMI Not Working
Is your PS3 HDMI Not Working? Well, you need not worry as there are proven solutions for this particular type of problem. You will never have interrupted game plays as this article will show you exactly how to eliminate the problem.
Potential Causes Of PS3 HDMI Not Working
There are three possible and common causes and one is due to loose cable or when the cable is not properly connected. Another reason is that the cable may be damaged or its HDMI settings are incorrect. These issues are usually encountered by console owners and there are specific solutions that are known to be effective in resolving them.
Recommended Step-by-step Troubleshooting
- Cable Check – This is a basic step that you can take to ensure that the device is connected properly. Turn the console off first and then unplug all the cables. Replug them properly before turning the console on.
- Cable Malfunction – This is the next repair option that you need to make if the previous step didn’t work. You need to isolate the problem, borrow a cable from your friend and use it on your console. Turn your device on and if its doing fine then it only means that your device is not the one malfunctioning but the cable.
- High Definition Multimedia Interface Settings – This is the last troubleshooting step that you may take in case the previous options didn’t work. There is a chance that the High Definition Multimedia Interface settings of your console are faulty or simply not optimized for your TV. You can resolve the issue by simply resetting your console to its default settings. Follow the steps below to reset the settings:
- Place your device to stand-by mode.
- Press and hold the on/off button until the light will turn green and then back to green.
- Once you’re done resetting turn your device on and see if the steps have resolved the problem.
The Last Option That You Can Take
If none of the troubleshooting steps mentioned above work then it may be best that you either send your console to Sony. You can have a repair which is free of charge from Sony if your device is still under warranty. If it has already expired you can also have it fixed and pay for the repair as well as the shipping.
There is a repair tutorial that you can use to keep your console running again and to set it free from the issues it encounters.
Check out the most powerful repair tutorial that can help you easily fix the problem! Visit: PS3 HDMI Not Working Repair Guide
The guide is less costly, it provides faster results and is guaranteed to work . You can even use it right at your very own home.
Do you want to start using the guide that can help you regain the health of your console? Visit: PS3 HDMI Not Working Fix