Are you experiencing PS3 No Sound problems? There are actually a few identified reasons why such a problem takes place.
You need to perform a few steps in order to determine the cause of the problem as well as the solution.
PS3 No Sound Repair Methods
- The first step that you can take to try on is press and hold the power button of the console until you hear the first, second and third beep. Once you hear the 3 consecutive beeps you may then release the button and see if it worked.
- If the previous step did not work you may try checking the cables if they are properly connected. Loose cables can cause audible problems in the console so you can unplug and replug cables properly to see if it’s causing the problem. You may also try to connect your console using another cable as there is a chance that the one you are using may be defective.
- Check your TV and figure out if it is on mute or check its settings. This is necessary as there are times when it’s not really the console that is causing the problem but the TV. If possible, use another TV for your unit and check if you still have the same problem and if you still do then you may need to figure out what’s wrong with your console.
- Another alternative is to detach from and place back the hard driven to the console. Make sure that when you place the hard drive back it is positioned correctly to ensure that its alignment is not causing the problem.
What To Do If None Of The Methods Work
If all of the trouble-shooting steps mentioned above don’t work then your console may be having a more serious problem. You can let Sony fix your console by taking advantage of the device’s warranty. However, you may consider the following before sending your device to the manufacturer:
- If the device is still in warranty you will get free repair but you need to should the shipping cost.
- If the warranty has expired you need to pay for the repair and the shipping expenses.
- The repair usually takes a month or more so it will take quite a while to get back.
A repair guide is another solution that most users find very helpful as it provides solutions for a wide range of problems in using the console.
Check out how this repair tutorial can repair the audio problem that your console is encountering! Visit: PS3 No Sound Repair Guide
It is significantly cheaper and users will be able to fix the device on their own and at home.
Do you want to use the tutorial now and to start fixing your device? Visit: PS3 No Sound Fix