PS3 Overheating is usually caused by several factors and when it happens to your console you may find it difficult to have an uninterrupted and enjoyable game play.
There are things that you need to do in order to avoid the problem or eliminate the undesirable consequences carried along with it.
How You Can Reduce PS3 Overheating
- One way to counter the problem is to simply add more fans to cool the device. If getting extra fans for your device is not a problem then you can actually reduce the severity of the problem by simply having fans to cool it off.
- Poor ventilation is another potential cause of the problem. Make sure that nothing gets in the way for the console to get the amount of air that it needs. You may move the console to an open space from a tight space.
- Dust build-up is also among the many reasons why the console’s temperature levels increase. Make sure that the console does not accumulate dust by cleaning it internally and externally. However, you need to be very careful cleaning your device as you may end up damaging it.
- Another alternative is to replace the sensor at it may be giving wrong information on the level of temperature. This can actually prevent the sensor from shutting down so you may try on this repair option.
- There is a great chance that the power supply is contributing to the high temperature levels. You may also need to change the power supply and check if it reduces the temperature levels.
- You may also try restarting your console especially when it shows signs of high temperature levels. You may cool it off for around 30 minutes and turn it back on.
- Ensure that the cables of the device are properly connected as loose cables can also encourage the temperature to increase. Unplug the cables and replug them to ensure that they are correctly connected.
- Another step that you can take is to simply take out the hard drive from the console, put it back properly and make sure that it is placed properly inside the console.
- Mechanical issues are also among the main causes of the problem and you need to settle them firs before you will be able to reduce the temperature of the device. You can either send the device to Sony for repair or use a powerful repair guide to fix the problem on your own.
If you want to fix the console on your own you can take advantage of a specialized repair guide that is comprised of tons of information and solutions to fight or eliminate problems encountered by the console.
Start using the powerful guide that can help you fix the problem fast! Visit: PS3 Overheating Repair Guide
The guide doesn’t cost too much and it provides fast and effective repair process that you would surely find very helpful.
Why don’t you check out the world’s most trusted repair guide for game consoles! Visit: PS3 Overheating Fix