Yellow Light Of Death
Have you ever wondered how you can fix PS3 Yellow Light Of Death? There are actually several solutions that can help your console get rid of the problem.
Determining what the problem is will help you identify the best solution for the issue.
What Causes The PS3 Yellow Light Of Death?
The console has an extremely powerful processing unit and this means that it also produces heat excessively. This results to overheating after extended gaming and when this happens, the solder that connects the motherboard and other components liquefy. This interrupts or breaks the connection between the console’s components, stops the power from turning on and results to the occurrence of the problem.
How You Can Easily Fix The Problem
- Take Advantage Of Your Warranty – This option is applicable to owners whose devices are still under warranty. You can actually send your console to the manufacturer for free repair. Keep in mind that you need to shoulder the cost of shipping in sending the device and that it can take a few weeks to get your console back.
- Pay For Repair – If the warranty of your console has already expired you may need to pay for repair whether you send it to the manufacturer or other technicians. You will still pay for the cost of shipping plus the repair charges.
- Manual Fix – You can actually do something to fix your console before you hand it to technicians. Follow the troubleshooting steps below to find out if you can still resolve the problem on your own:
- Try rebooting your console by turning it off for 30 minutes. This may or may not work but it’s worth giving a try.
- You may renew the connection by detaching the hard drive and the cables from the console. Place them back to the console properly in order to ensure that they can establish proper connection.
There is a do-it-yourself ultimate guide that allows users to fix all the problems of the console including the YLOD. This is cheaper compared to sending the console to Sony or having it fixed by a technician.
Do you want a professionally-made and step-by-step repair guide? Visit: The Guide To Eliminate PS3 Yellow Light Of Death
The guide provides a variety of repair instructions to help you get rid of YLOD and to regain the health of your console. It also doesn’t take too much time as you will be provided with detailed instructions on how you can easily resolve the problem.
No need to pay for expensive and lengthy repairs! Use the guide now! Visit: PS3 Yellow Light Of Death